Boot clips the bits that hold the parcel shelf.

Bodyshell and Panels; Fittings; Dashboards; Interiors; Bumpers; Light clusters front and rear (non electrical queries) Grilles and brightwork; Repairs including to bulkhead due to clutch cable pulling through
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
Pablito
fill in the right answer: 10

Boot clips the bits that hold the parcel shelf.

Post by Pablito »

As above guys, i need a pair of the rubber supports which hold the parcel shelf to the boot lid (mine have finally given up the ghost and snapped) where would i get hold of a pair of boot clips (which fix the parcel shelf in place?) My parcel shelf keeps slipping down now, which is quite frustrating.

Cheers in advance

Pablito
92 GT2 White
91 300zx TT Black running 350bhp
LEEP
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: Boot clips the bits that hold the parcel shelf.

Post by LEEP »

the rubber things look on ebay under golf mk1 and you can get them on there for about £3 as for the clips you can still get them from vw dealers try them :hugegrin:

SCIROCCO GT
Member 934
Beddo88

Re: Boot clips the bits that hold the parcel shelf.

Post by Beddo88 »

Do it Do it Do it... i've just picked up a new set of clips etc for mine... it had been falling down for 6 months, and i am SOOO happy now it works :D (had to use cable ties as one of the rubber bits mind) but it works!!