My Rocco G60.........

Discussion relating to the Scirocco 1982-1991 - - please ask technical questions in the technical/trouble shooting section
markh
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: My Rocco G60.........

Post by markh »

Fantastic !!! :chill:

Don't ask me....it was like that when i got here !
ChrisPears

Post by ChrisPears »

The G60 is running like a dream, to get her to 250bhp, i am having remap, chip, pulley (68mm) and camshaft
Hope you have a set of red top injectors for it, mine is at 200bhp and just about at the limit of what the standard injectors will deliver before going static.

isaidthephil
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by isaidthephil »

Looks great mate, im going down a very similar styling route with the compomotives as I had them on my MK1 Golf and loved them. Only difference for me is that mine is going to very low.

Love it though, i wasnt sure about the new style TH Mono's with the black but they look great.

windstorm

Post by windstorm »

she looks lovely Tracey glad you got her finished, i've got my Rocco spyder finished now but don't know how to get pictures up here, any tips? your pics are fantastic!

essextom

Post by essextom »

Hi, Thinking of doing a G60 conversion on mine. any tips or things to watch out for? also if you dont mind me asking how much roughly did it cost to get the motor in and running fine? cheers.