help advice needed

Bodyshell and Panels; Fittings; Dashboards; Interiors; Bumpers; Light clusters front and rear (non electrical queries) Grilles and brightwork; Repairs including to bulkhead due to clutch cable pulling through
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
maxed

help advice needed

Post by maxed »

hi ppl just looking for some advice the times come to start work on my rocco, when i first bought the car i knew the chassis leg was slightly bent test drove it and it drove fine only problem is that due to this 1 of the tyres sticks too far out now there was a spacer on the other side, so im wondering is this a big job to put right cost things liks that.

cheers neil

maxed

Re: help advice needed

Post by maxed »

anyone?

ianaudia4
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by ianaudia4 »

I would think that you would need to visit a decent body shop and get an estimate, I do think it is not a cheap job but critical that it is done right.

1984 MK2 Havanna brown Storm
1989 MK2 Alpine white Scala injection
2006 Audi A4 3.0TDI quattro (the beast)
roccodave
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by roccodave »

have a look around first it may be a bent wishbone or camber pushed way out making it look odd
if it realy is a bent chassis leg to have it done properly you will probaby need to have it put on a jig and have it all realigned
sorry to say bud but it will probably cost more than the car is worth

maxed

Post by maxed »

you cant notice it when driving its not pulling to 1 side or anything like that