VW MK1 Storm (1981) 1588cc **SOLD!!

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
hermmy
fill in the right answer: 15

VW MK1 Storm (1981) 1588cc **SOLD!!

Post by hermmy »

I'm truly gutted this has to go, but my garage is now being taking up by another vehicle and don't want this to be left on my drive so have decided to sell it. I'd rather try and sell it on here than ebay. :-(

I've owned this for 2 years now and was plagued by a dirty fuel tank as it had been sat for a number of years. I took the tank out and give it a clean and out it back in and hasn't missed a beat since. Having not run for some time, I took it to the MOT centre and it went straight through with only a couple of minor advisories. This is one of the most honest cars you will come across, it's by no means mint and has it's flaws, but its a fantastic car that drives great.

The previous owner who had it for 25 years put a very cheap respray on the car and you can see the effects in the pictures, but to me it adds to the character. The worst parts on the car are the front wings, they have rotten out at the bottom which were like this when I picked it up. There is a small hole on the passenger side seal which could do with repair (again not MOT fail) but other than that its very solid underneath.

I haven't driven it much over the last year, but I put it through it's MOT couple weeks again and again it went straight through we only a couple advisories. I have recently put coil overs onto the car with Audi A8 Winters with brand new tyres on them and a new exhaust. I still have the original springs and wheels and exhaust that I took off, that come with the car. Also I have a few other bits and bobs (trim, spare headlights) and the original fender which was repaired by the previous owner but not sprayed.

Any questions, feel free to give me a shout and I'll be happy to get back to you. Thanks

1981 -MK1 Storm - £3995 ovno - Dorset

Model: Storm
Year: 1981
Mileage: 141,000
MOT: 11th May 2018
Current owner: M2
Price: £3995 ovno
Contact Details: PM or mobile 07717 362464

**TRYING TO ADD EXTRA PICS, TINYPIC WON'T FAILED TO UPLOAD SOME!!

Last edited by hermmy on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hermmy
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: VW MK1 Storm (1981) 1588cc

Post by hermmy »

SOLD!!