Kolbri green GLI

Scirocco Register members projects
Forum rules
Section for all vehicle and related projects. Please keep responses pertinent to thread.
roccoplus1

Kolbri green GLI

Post by roccoplus1 »

A few images of the current project, this car was my second car and I think I brought it car back in 92 from a scrap yard, it was the only car for a number of years, various repairs and body repairs over the years, eventually the rust got the better of the car, it became the mechanical donor for the purple car ( as featured on this very forum! ) and the body work was attacked in earnest, new floor on the left hand front, new inner and outer sills, new inner and outer rear wheel arches OS, second hand quarter from scrap car on the NS, lower rear panel, repairs to the front inner wings, have managed to get hold of two new early front wings, chrome bumpers and end caps from a nice guy on the register, managed to get hold on one new front bumper bracket, made up the other side to match, used MK1 Golf brackets on the back, extended them to fit correctly, managed to get hold of some Porsche 944 front seats, grafted the Porsche seat backs to the lower part of the Scirocco seat back so now have tome stone seats!
plan is a nice dark green colour, Audi 6 / 14 inch rims, get the interior recovered, G60 engine,
looking for chrome flag mirrors, front plastic bib spoiler chrome bumper center bump rubbers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

roccoplus1

Re: Kolbri green GLI

Post by roccoplus1 »

Images of seats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

roccoplus1

Post by roccoplus1 »

Images of the seats

roccoplus1

Post by roccoplus1 »

Images of changing the quarter panel

roccoplus1

Post by roccoplus1 »

made up some early style quarter window trims, used the late quarter trims and made up the front part that runs parallel to the rear of the door

Winston
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by Winston »

Good skills on the window frames. :-D

I look forward to updates.