1990 GTII Sadly for Sale £1500 ono

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
klittle
fill in the right answer: 15

1990 GTII Sadly for Sale £1500 ono

Post by klittle »

Silver, mot'd until 12 Aug 2015 but will sail the next one.

Located in NE Scotland 30min North of Aberdeen

Couple minor areas that could do with cleanup, one small rust patch on rear NS panel infront of bumper and another small patch arounf OS front indicator. Never welded, only advisory on last MOT was front brake discs, so I replaced and upgraded the lot as detailed below. Loads of other work done over the last couple of years.

Contact details below for pics

Spec as follows:
150k miles with stamped history to 110k miles, also had top end rebuild 1 year ago.
Weber twin choke conversion on manual choke, this has been fully rebuilt earlier this year including new jets. Fed by solid state fuel pump with adjustable regulator.
4 branch exhaust manifold. Exhaust does have a minor blow at a join which I'll try to fix before sale.
15in alloys with good tread all round.
New clutch just fitted and new linkage bushes at same time.
New rear brakes and bearings just fitted.
Ugraded to 256mm front discs with Tigra calipers, now has no pedal travel and now stops brilliantly.

Currently has minor exhaust leak due to poor join, rot rust!..I will try to fix it before sale.

Comes with as much spares as you want including following to do 16v KR conversion:
Inlet manifold for bike carbs.
Super sprint 3 piece 4-2-1 exhaust manifold - these are very rare and worth a lot as they were the best!
Set of FZR 38mm bike carbs all cleaned ready to fit, just need jets.
Current fuel system will need nothing done for conversion.
5 Speed KR Gearbox

I have various engine parts to go with it and another Scirocco for anything you want to take for spare panels, etc.
All this included in the price.

Tel/Text: 07969 312195 or email me klittle1969@gmail.com

klittle
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: 1990 GTII Sadly for Sale £1500 ono

Post by klittle »

Note - This is now advertised elsewhere

GTXTRA
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: 1990 GTII Sadly for Sale £1500 ono

Post by GTXTRA »

Please amend to include our template mentioned in a few places on here.

Serial Rocco-ist.........