front suspension

Suspension; Gearbox, Clutch and Driveshafts; Brakes; Steering; Throttle and clutch cable issues
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
MickyS

front suspension

Post by MickyS »

so....i think im in need of some new front suspension, does anyone on here know a) where from and b) approximate cost of a new front set of shocks and springs for my 1991 gtii. ive looked on ecp but all they seem to do is the rears and a lowering kit, which i dont really want, unless thats all i can get. ive only looked on ecps website which i find crazy confusing so maybe ive missed something, or they just dont list it, but if someone could give me a heads up about it all that would be appreciated

walkinginperu
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: front suspension

Post by walkinginperu »

www.gsfcarparts.com buddy

Front gas shocks about £35 each, front coil springs around £15-£20. Remember to claim your club 10% Scirocco Register discount (and try and get a bit more taken off too!)