Spotted

General discussion focusing mainly on the cars and the Scirocco Register - other stuff within reason.
Forum rules
This is a GENERAL discussion area - we have set up specific areas for eg technical queries, model specific issues etc etc to help you get the right answer quicker.
Rusty dan

Re: Spotted

Post by Rusty dan »

indian red mk1 T reg GL? parked in Purbrook/Widley by Co-op Friday morning

Click below for Rocco build pics
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w114 ... occo%20GT/

insanecreations.net
markh
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by markh »

manox wrote:Saw a mean looking blue/purple mk2 on m42 near Solihull this morning about 11:00.
Who's ever it was, that is one of the sweetest rocs I've seen!
I was around there about that time in my black GTX, never saw any other Rocco all the way from Stoke to Heathrow. :dunno:

Don't ask me....it was like that when i got here !
manox

Post by manox »

I was in my works van (blue 'Irwin' merc vito) on other side of the carriageway, prob was you then! Only got a quick glance, but looked very smooth.

ImageImage
markh
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by markh »

I hope it was me, hav'nt been spotted for ages dude ! :hugegrin:

Don't ask me....it was like that when i got here !
the edmundator
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by the edmundator »

Waved at a blue/silver ?GTX on an E-plate this morning on Augustus Road, Edgbaston. Didn't recognize the car from here and never seen it before on the road.

Register Member 829
--
1980 (1976) Mk1 Junior Cup Replica
1987 MK2 GTX
G Beats

Post by G Beats »

seen a mk 2 silver scala, ant never seen a silver scala in the 12 years that i have been into rocco, was spoted in longwell green bristol at 3.30pm on the 8/9/09

G Beats.Been into MK 2 V.W Sciroccos since 98.Now on my fourth MK 2 Scirocco. R.I.P two MK 2 Scala DX Engine's.Sold GT 2. No longer have a mk 2 v.w Scirocco as it was stolen back in February 2020 .Or another one know have a 1980s BMW.
Poolio

Post by Poolio »

Rather well turned out metallic pale blue Mk2 in Porthmadog outside the Pencei B995 JPL... was on my honeymoon, dreaming of Rocco days... :lazy:

AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Saw a very tidy early Mk II (silver with black spoiler and no body kit) in Amberstone on the A271 on Sunday afternoon about 1ish. Waved but I don't think I got a reply.

BTW, not going to bother reporting any Mk IIIs unless they acknowledge me first. Not wanting to kick over any ashes here, but most of the Mk III drivers are ignorami in my opinion :diablo:

'92 Tornado Red Scala i
'04 blue Mondeo TDCi

http://www.worldgothday.com/
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

White mk2 just off the A30 in Hook on Tuesday when I was heading towards the Phirm...

Octavia elegance kombi TDI
Austin

Post by Austin »

MK3 - Black -But this looked special, lowered, 4 exhausts - quite a good job too!

Sunday 6th Sept, Northbound M1 between Loughborough and Kegworth (East Midlands Airport Junction)

Four Sciroccos, four gone, but at least I know all parts from most current one went to good homes....
wigit

Post by wigit »

Austin wrote:MK3 - Black -But this looked special, lowered, 4 exhausts - quite a good job too!

Sunday 6th Sept, Northbound M1 between Loughborough and Kegworth (East Midlands Airport Junction)
did this have black rims with a red band by any chance as spotted one going to the chav fest 'trax' at silverstone on sunday

58 Scirocco GT Rising Blue & 58 GTI Pirelli
Austin

Post by Austin »

wigit wrote:
Austin wrote:MK3 - Black -But this looked special, lowered, 4 exhausts - quite a good job too!

did this have black rims with a red band by any chance as spotted one going to the chav fest 'trax' at silverstone on sunday
Not sure, as only saw it briefly.

Four Sciroccos, four gone, but at least I know all parts from most current one went to good homes....
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Another white mk2 - on 5 spokes parked up on the road out of Oakhampton on friday & saturday.

Many viper green mk's spotted in Devon - 1 parked up on a rd out of Chagford.

Octavia elegance kombi TDI
Risocco

Post by Risocco »

Papika Red MK2 again on Bewdley Hill, Kidderminster around 3PM, see this car rather regular, old chap behind the wheel. I did flash the lights but I think I worried the old fella :hugegrin:

Alex

1983 GL
1986 GT
1994 Corrado VR6
Junglist

Post by Junglist »

Dark metallic blue GTII in Chorlton. Saw it a couple of years ago, and again this weekend. Grey haired driver with (I think) a pony tail. Got a flash. Cool.

Tornado GTII: Koni, Flo-flex, Girling, Weber, K&N, Powerflow, Goodridge, ASA, Yokohama... to fit: stainless 4 branch.
ImageImage