Best bushes?

Suspension; Gearbox, Clutch and Driveshafts; Brakes; Steering; Throttle and clutch cable issues
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
Pablito
fill in the right answer: 10

Best bushes?

Post by Pablito »

As above - I am replacing the dampers and springs on my GT2 and i should probebly replace the bushes - what do you guys recommend? I am not bothered about it being original, but would like some decent ones.

Any suggestions??

Cheers in advance for the help.
Last edited by Pablito on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pablito
92 GT2 White
91 300zx TT Black running 350bhp
GTXTRA

Re: Desh bushes?

Post by GTXTRA »

Powerflex or Autotech - the former easier to source including via club supporter C&R Enterprises - see the discount section on main site or in the membership section here on the forum.

Serial Rocco-ist.........
Pablito

Re: Best bushes?

Post by Pablito »

How hard to replace guys? Bushes that is? Cheers

Pablito
92 GT2 White
91 300zx TT Black running 350bhp
vwdeviant

Post by vwdeviant »

Except the Powerflex Factory burned down a short while ago...

So they are getting harder to find...

But apparently either ECP or GSF had a massive order in just before this happened!

Junglist

Post by Junglist »

I'm about to fit flo-flex on the rear over the next couple of weekends. Looks good quality, cheaper than Powerflex and a more comprehensive kit. They're a well established company too. I'll let you know what I think of them fitted. I understand it's better to just get new rubber for the front so that's what I'm doing. I've heard bad things about the red poly ones GSF sell.

Tornado GTII: Koni, Flo-flex, Girling, Weber, K&N, Powerflow, Goodridge, ASA, Yokohama... to fit: stainless 4 branch.
ImageImage