Lovely day

General discussion focusing mainly on the cars and the Scirocco Register - other stuff within reason.
Forum rules
This is a GENERAL discussion area - we have set up specific areas for eg technical queries, model specific issues etc etc to help you get the right answer quicker.
MRMENDER
fill in the right answer: 10

Lovely day

Post by MRMENDER »

Yesterday was supposed to be the North Wales road run. Which myself and Mrmm organise. For obvious reasons cancelled.
However! I went out for a run with Charlie our daughter in law. The photos show where we would have gone yesterday :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

mr.brown
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Lovely day

Post by mr.brown »

Looks fantastic. I wasn't a fan of the "Rally" spots but they're growing on me ;-)

mark1gls

Post by mark1gls »

looks like a beautiful sunny day for a great drive, shame there was only 1 Scirocco on the road trip. Fingers crossed for next year :-D

Mk1 78 Scirocco GLS 1.6 FR, weekend toy.
Mk1 88 Golf GTi cabriolet 1.8 DX. Daily drive.
Membership No. 323
chopperoli

Post by chopperoli »

Very nice- I love the spot lamps! I bet they make a difference on these dark evenings

MRMENDER

Post by MRMENDER »

When I bought the car It had rectangular spots similar to MK2 . They looked naff. During the resto I discovered that the wireing to the spots looked original.I could not find the switch until I discovered that the rear fog switch has two positions. One for front fogs and one for rear. I'm no expert but Ive never see that on a MK1 So i deceided to fit round ones. I think the orginal ones were dealer fit options.
The ones ive fitted are only cheapies, but yeah I think they look great
The link option on the forum is not working for me at the moment, If you copy and paste this link you can see what the car whith the rectangular spots on
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21687

MRMENDER

Post by MRMENDER »

Link working now!

chopperoli

Post by chopperoli »

Ah yes the rounds look far more serious than the square ones don't they. At least you're not jumping on the current fad of putting 3D printed covers on all your lamps, now that really is naff