Mk2 Scirocco GT seats

Sell your Scirocco parts and accessories here - ALL items need a price unless you are listing a complete Scirocco for breaking. No links to EBAY items without a price here.
No price? thread deleted. Daily bumps not appreciated - not fair to other sellers.

Moderator: Scirocco Register

Forum rules
no price? assume deletion, lock or worse. Daily bumps? No thanks.
Eagle1
fill in the right answer: 15

Mk2 Scirocco GT seats

Post by Eagle1 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:23 pm

I have front pair of seats (rear as well if needed) in the GT style with the separate side bolsters and middle cushion. They have been stripped down for repair. In the grey striped trim and I have other rear seats in the same trim so lots of material available but you may need some vinyl. Minimum a couple of side bolsters are needed, they may require more parts. The frames have been spray painted. There's also new cables for them. I've always had a problem getting photos on here so pm me if you want them. Price wise £100 collected or organise a courier to collect and I'll try to find some big boxes for them. Alternatively I'll split them off so price by negotiation and it might also make it easier for shipping.

Joshgriff21

Re: Mk2 Scirocco GT seats

Post by Joshgriff21 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:04 pm

Could you pm me some photos if you still have them? Cheers

Eagle1

Post by Eagle1 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:35 am

Yes I still have the seats. PM sent to you.

Eagle1

Post by Eagle1 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Due to space needed I'll be splitting the seats down and possibly disposing of the material.