The Scottish Events 2012 add your photos

The Scirocco Register will store the threads with good photos and videos.
MacColl
fill in the right answer: 10

The Scottish Events 2012 add your photos

Post by MacColl »

This is to document the two events from last year that I believe were lost on the forum. Really to allow all members to see what was on offer and what could be organised this year. I must give credit to Sandy (Old Mac Rocco) and others who put a lot of effort into the Knockhill meet. Through this forum and just two meets I have met a wee group of fellow owners who help each other out when we can :good:

Already due is Biggar 2013 on the 24th-26th, I know there are number of people attending.

So add your photos if you have any from then and I am sure the Mods will allow this thread to be seen in the general section for a bit maybe move to the storage in due course? Sorry these are the only pics I have from mobile..

Biggar 2012

Other VW's..

Knockhill 2012

Watched Retro car racing, Legends and others..

Unofficial West of scotland Silver surfers meets :yup:..

Old Mac Rocco
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: The Scottish Events 2012 add your photos

Post by Old Mac Rocco »

Had a rummage through the posts of those who attended the Knockhill but can't find any pics.
Can't find any posts from after the event either though some are still visiting the site.
I'll have a look and see what I can find on Photobucket and pop a few up as I am doing the same on another site.
This is a link to LauraK's video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX8143Slg-Y
:bye:

A heart broken GLI - R.I.P. A loveable GT. A practical Polo now deceased.