Elsecar 2013

The Scirocco Register will store the threads with good photos and videos.
Tempest

Elsecar 2013

Post by Tempest »

Despite the shockingly cold weather (very unlike the Elsecar Meet) I decided to passenger with 2 others from the Corrado Club to Elsecar.

Must be a sign of my on-going ageing process or whatever, but just couldn´t get interested in most of the attending cars other than our own Rados and Mk1 Golfs and the one and only Mk2 Rocco. The newer VAG stuff just does not appeal to me at all.

Trends? After UD Elsecar normally gives a direction at what to expect during the rest of the season: More stickers galore in windscreens, windows, bumpers, grill inserts; more airride, more flowery things hanging from the rear view mirror, use of allo wheels form all sorts of makes of ar attached to a Veedub, the most abused one being D90s (I say abused, because I would of course say this, the only car worthy of having D90s is the original D90-car, the 928 :lol:), more Porsche tombstone seats, and the new trend was rediculous upward pointy exhaust pipes, and I do mean pointing up at least half a metre (I know this is all the rage in Japan, crazy, but here in Blighty?)

Anyway, let the pics speak, well, the ones I´ve found interesting to take anyway :):

Tempest

My Mk1 Rocco, Rado and 928
Corrado Club of GB Events Manager
ianaudia4
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Elsecar 2013

Post by ianaudia4 »

Who owns that red Scala, looks stunning?

1984 MK2 Havanna brown Storm
1989 MK2 Alpine white Scala injection
2006 Audi A4 3.0TDI quattro (the beast)
GTXTRA
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by GTXTRA »

It's a gt11 that was at Inters and Bromley in 2011 - smoothed bumpers, recall it Ian?

Nothin' wrong with a bit of D90 action Eric - :chortle:

Serial Rocco-ist.........
ianaudia4
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by ianaudia4 »

Yes Sean, I remember that car, I thought the bloke was trying to sell it at Bromley?

1984 MK2 Havanna brown Storm
1989 MK2 Alpine white Scala injection
2006 Audi A4 3.0TDI quattro (the beast)