SCIROCCO MK2 1.8 GTS FOR SALE

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
JDUB

SCIROCCO MK2 1.8 GTS FOR SALE

Post by JDUB »

Title: FOR SALE MK2 GTS

NOW SOLD NOW SOLD NOW SOLD

Year 1986 - model 1.8 GTS- price £5450 ono- location Luton Beds

Advert content:
For Sale
Scirocco 1. 8 GT S
Full years mot with no advisories.
Owned by me since 1996 I am only the 3rd owner.
Car is in excellent unmolested condition and, originally a daily driver, it has spent the last 16 years in a heated garage and has only come out for shows and mots.
The car is the high factory spec S model with steel sun roof, electric windows and alarm immobilized all factory fitted. It is in the best Grey/ Silver colour with the Pirelli P slot wheels.
Mechanically sound and cosmetically very good, this is a solid car in original paint and never welded. If you are looking for an original unmolested and sorted Scirocco then this is it.
Loads of history, 2 original keys and alarm fobs.
Please note, you are welcome to view the car, it can be run but, I will not get it out of the garage if it is raining, sorry.
Also the car is sorned so cannot be driven on the road at present.
I will tax it for a serious buyer to test drive if required.
Also for sale on Carandclassic - Lots of pictures on there
- Couldn't upload them here.

Model: GTS 1.8
Year: 1986
Mileage: 114,721
MOT: Yes 12 months no advisories
Current owner: Yes, for 26 years
V5 present: Yes in my name at my address
Price: £6750 ono
Contact Details: John - email Jpower990@gmail.com
Additional Information: I think the price is fair, but will consider reasonable offers from serious buyers. I have had this car a long time and I don't let it go easily, I just need the garage space.
Pictures: