MK2 Scirocco GT2 1.8 Pearl Green, NOW £1100 FOR QUICK SALE

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
mk2moo

MK2 Scirocco GT2 1.8 Pearl Green, NOW £1100 FOR QUICK SALE

Post by mk2moo »

For sale is my Mk2 Scirocco GT2. I haven't had this long but i need to put it up for sale due to losing the planned garage where i was going to keep it. My short ownership is nothing against the car and all down to my situation. I have enjoyed using the vehicle but with a move to Cornwall i just don't need it at the moment. I am really open to offers for a quick sale as I am due to complete in the next few weeks

Make: VW
Model: Scirocco GT2 1993
Mileage: 145k
MOT: 08/01/2019, No advisories on the last
V5 Present: Yes
Owner: Me
Price £1800 ono

The info:

Body:

The body is straight but has had touch ups over the years. This can be seen in some places but the car is solid and generally tidy. As its 25 years old its expected to not be perfect. This is a non sunroof model which is awesome if you know Scirocco's. The near side front arch has a dent which I feel could be pushed out. I just don't have the time to take the liner off etc to sort it.

Interior:

The interior is in great condition. The seats are very clean, supportive and comfy. The previous owners dog ripped part of the drivers seat at the rear which can be seen in the pics. This would be easy to fix and would be worth doing as its the only defect.

The carpets, headlining and dash are all clean and together. The dash clocks are slightly faulty with a coolant light constantly on and the clock digi display broken.

Running gear: 

The car is running standard underneath so is either a drive and enjoy or a great base to modify. The brakes feel a little low and could possibly do with a bleed. I may try get around to doing that but thought I'd say.

Engine:

The engine is standard and running great. In the time i have had the car I have been stuck in multiple traffic jams with no issues. The car has dealt with motorways etc with ease and was a pleasure to drive.

Electrics:

Being old it has little chance of electrical issues. The electric windows both work perfectly and has been a pleasure not to use winders. The usual's such as lights are all working. 

Overall:

The car is a great motor with lots of potential. With some attention to paint it will gleam. Or drive and enjoy for what it is.

The car is located in Coventry, West Midlands. I am only available on weekends due to loving in Cornwall. It is not insured or taxes so if you wish to test drive you must bring proof of insurance. 

Any questions let me know.

mk2moo

Re: MK2 Scirocco GT2 1.8 Pearl Green, NOW £1100 FOR QUICK SALE

Post by mk2moo »

Now £1100 for quick sale

unknownmale
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by unknownmale »

Is the bodykit on or off?

- David
mk2moo

Post by mk2moo »

Hi the ad is now out of date. The car has now been dekitted as i was going to keep it. It have most probably seen it on eBay if you are asking the question. The kit was removed and i had my friend give the sides a sand and blow over as the paint was very bad. I have just added new front tyres as i have compketed 3000 miles in thia car in the last couple of weeks.

Here is the eBay ad for anyone interested:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3451336872