MK 2 Bileber Cabriolet £4000Bangor Gwynedd

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
MRMENDER
fill in the right answer: 10

MK 2 Bileber Cabriolet £4000Bangor Gwynedd

Post by MRMENDER »

Model: MK2 1.6 GL Auto cabriolet

Year: 1983/2017

Mileage: 69000

MOT: June 2021

Current owner: Me

V5 present: yes

Price: £4000
Contact Details: PM
Ive decided to sell my Scirocco Bieber cabriolet
The Bieber company made kits to convert various cars into convertibles.
About 3 years ago I had the opportunity to purchase a brand new old stock Bieber kit for a scirocco
I already own a Bieber Scirocco which i've owned it for 9 years, I thought it would be a good project. I had the perfect car to use as a base vehicle. That being a 1983 1.6 GL automatic Scirocco.
The work was carried out by Anthony Thomas the Scirocco guru at rust republic Nottingham.
I have a full photographic record of the build.
The car was very solid just a bit scruffy in the paintwork department. The car has a full and comprehensive service history, The previous owner, was the second owner, having owned it since 1986 until his death in 2014. He even kept a record of every time he filled with fuel and working out the MPG.
During the conversion All brake lines were renewed, the fuel tank renewed, the rear beam axle was powder coated and all the rear brakes renewed. It had a bear metal respray in its original cosmos blue. Whilst the work was being done, I removed the engine, and had various parts powder coated. The engine was given a full service including new cam belt, gearbox service. Distributor cap rotor arm and leads.
The car was sent for a BIVA test and passed and is fully legally registered as a Scirocco convertible
The car was on display at the NEC classic car show 3 times

MRMENDER

Re: MK 2 Bileber Cabriolet £8750 Bangor Gwynedd

Post by MRMENDER »

MRMENDER

Re: MK 2 Bileber Cabriolet £4000Bangor Gwynedd

Post by MRMENDER »

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1324723
Pictures and updates on car and classic

Village Idiots

Post by Village Idiots »

This is an absolute bargain for a car which has been comprehensively restored by Rust Republic.
Your chance to join the select group of Bieber cabriolet owners!!

whiteshark

Post by whiteshark »

Cheap as chips. Think of the price of a decent respray and your getting an automatic convertible thrown in to boot. No brainer. I'm banned from buying any more cars in the near future otherwise there may be divorce proceedings. GLWS. I wish I had the room as this car is simply stunning.