1991 SCIROCCO SCALA £750 SOLD

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
spazm67
fill in the right answer: 15

1991 SCIROCCO SCALA £750 SOLD

Post by spazm67 »

MODEL : MK2 Scirocco Scala 1.8I

YEAR : 1991

MILES : 91k

MOT : till aug 2016

CURRENT OWNER : wife

V5 PRESENT : yes

PRICE : £750

For sale is my wife's much loved scala which has been in our family for the last 12 years. I have owned many other scirocco's but this one is by far the quickest I have ever driven, 8 years ago fitted with a new fuel tank/brakes and rear brake lines. since then has been a daily drive with no issues, it is totally original with no modifications from standard. Bodywork/floor pan has no corrosion as it was wax oiled from new and garaged. There are some small spots of rust on the front and rear edges of the bonnet/tailgate but I never got round to sorting these, also a few minor supermarket dents on drivers door. Wheels are original and were refurbished 3 years ago but corrosion has started to creep in again (but still look good). all tyres are good, rears are brand new and still has original space saver in boot (never used). Interior is grey cloth and in amazing condition for 25 years old, no holes or marks anywhere. Dash is good and carpet clean and dry (no water leaks). Recently fitted with new clutch, new centre and rear exhaust, good second hand filler neck (old one looked a bit rusty),new fuel pump, second hand rear springs, new front wish bones and bottom ball joints, top strut swivel bearings, outer drive shaft gaiters, and new gear selector bushes. plus regular services. Now selling due to engine fault, down on power and difficult to drive, unfortunately I have not had the time or money to fix this hense £750. This has been a much loved car and hopefully will go to someone who will get as much pleasure from it as we have.

Any questions, please pm or call 07788147634

cheers rob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spazm67 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rusty dan

Re: 1991 SCIROCCO SCALA £750

Post by Rusty dan »

Looks pretty decent, Good luck with the sale! Always worth a classified ad on Ebay for a sale. I am sure you will get plenty of interest there too

Click below for Rocco build pics
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w114 ... occo%20GT/

insanecreations.net
a57737
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by a57737 »

PM'd ;)

GTXGTXGTX
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by GTXGTXGTX »

Could you please give some more details about the engine problem?
Thanks

a57737
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: 1991 SCIROCCO SCALA £750 SOLD (PROVISIONALLY)

Post by a57737 »

Sold :)