STOLEN RED MK2 SCIROCCO 1.6 E115 WAM

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
scrumpyone
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: STOLEN RED MK2 SCIROCCO 1.6 E115 WAM

Post by scrumpyone »

webamoeba wrote:Nope no one has been caught. Car was in a field very close to Writhlington School, apparently the second car to be dumped and burnt out around there in the past couple of weeks... so be extra vigilant if you're anywhere nearby.
Makes you wonder if it's anything to do with the new estate that's just gone up there James.

Dave

Register No:1110
'79 MK1 GLS (R.I.P.)
'91 MK2 GT2 (alive & kicking)
mark1gls

Post by mark1gls »

Sad to see this, what a waste of a good car... :-(

Mk1 78 Scirocco GLS 1.6 FR, weekend toy.
Mk1 88 Golf GTi cabriolet 1.8 DX. Daily drive.
Membership No. 323
G Beats

Post by G Beats »

I'am very very very sorry to hear this James and I feel you.These people who did this are very sad indeed.

G Beats.Been into MK 2 V.W Sciroccos since 98.Now on my fourth MK 2 Scirocco. R.I.P two MK 2 Scala DX Engine's.Sold GT 2. No longer have a mk 2 v.w Scirocco as it was stolen back in February 2020 .Or another one know have a 1980s BMW.
vpreynolds
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by vpreynolds »

It doesn't solve your situation but you could become a "car thief" yourself mingle with the dodgy crowd and get chatting. Sooner or later your going to come across folk talk on who stole what bragging etc... Lowlife scum cant keep their trap shut for 5 minutes or for the rest of their miserable life. Once you get them do as you will.

I got lucky once and caught the car thief trying to steal my ford Capri (before Rocco ownership). I knocked the bugger clean out with a sucker punch then tied him to the tow hitch and gave him road rash for a mile. I got into mild trouble but the pussy wouldn't press charges and wouldn't go near me again.
(He was wearing biker leathers for those people who thought I might have gone to the extreme)
Too much adrenaline and rage at the scratches on the door!