1990 GT11 - Silver - £1000 ovno - Warrington SOLD

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
djw766
fill in the right answer: 10

1990 GT11 - Silver - £1000 ovno - Warrington SOLD

Post by djw766 »

1990 Scirocco GT11 ............. Newton le Willows, nr Warrington...(WA12 postcode)

Model: Scirocco GT11
Year: 1990
Mileage: 112000
MOT: No
Current owner: Yes
V5 present: Yes
Price: £1000 ovno
Contact Details: Please PM if interested

Additional Information: It is much easier to take a look at the thread I had been putting together about the car than go into too much detail here. I have photographs of virtually all the work done since I got the car - Engine/gearbox removal/rebuild, boot detailing etc - that folder will go with the car. . . I also have a nearside replacement wing which I will include with the car (it will need rubbing down/priming/painting though). I also have a set of 5 (4 with tyres) snowflakes which I refurbished with the intent of putting them on the car - I am selling these seperatley along with the other bits and pieces that I've accumulated over time - please pm me for details or keep on eye out in the parts for sale forums shortly.

or check out:

Car: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10215

Wheels: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15825

with the current wheels...

and with the 'snowflakes'

I am only selling as a change in circumstances means I don't have the time or cash to carry on bringing the car to the standard that I wanted and I am simply not getting or going to get the use from it that I want to. Ideally I want the car to go to someone who will keep it as close to standard as possible....it would break my heart to think of it being, as I would think of 'abused'

I have a nearside replacement wing that I will include in the sale.

Please feel free to PM if interested - It will need to be trailered as car is currently sorned.

I would really like to see this car go to a forum member who really appreciates the Scirocco and not some fleabay something for nothing BR who will trash it :-(

As I say the car is currently on a WA12 postcode with me being on a NG33 postcode. Due to the distance I need to travel I can arrange to meet anyone who is definatley interested but it would need to be a weekend or can maybe work something out with a family member over on the WA12 postcode.
Last edited by djw766 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

dubster

Re: Loving home wanted.......

Post by dubster »

Just needs that front wing and some paint on it,which is why I ask after the code , is it really silver grey ( LD7V)? it certainly looks a lot brighter in the shots, that may be a tribute to all your attention !
Thanks for sharing it with us !

djw766
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: 1990 GT11 - Silver - £1000 ovno - Warrington

Post by djw766 »

Finally managed to get over to the car and check....yes that is the paint code on the boot stamp....LD7V...