Moderator: Scirocco Register
- Posts: 519
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am
- fill in the right answer: 10
- Location: Ribble Valley, Lancashire
This coming Sunday (9th) they've organised a run starting at The Brickworks in Accrington and going to Edisford Bridge (riverside and car park) in Clitheroe, aiming to be there at 10.15. I am planning to just go to Edisford with my cabriolet, not into cruising, just to have a look.
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:38 pm
- fill in the right answer: 15
- Location: Burnley, Lancashire.
Not forgetting my face mask of course
To be old and wise......
You must first be young and stupid!
Previously owned: 1984 1.6 CL in alpine white; 1986 1.6 GT in met light blue over black body kit; 1990 1.8 GT2 in silver.
Currently: 1991 GT2 in Pearl green metallic.