1983 GTI +

Scirocco Register members projects
Forum rules
Section for all vehicle and related projects. Please keep responses pertinent to thread.
D4nc
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: 1983 GTI +

Post by D4nc »

Sad times🥲

Looks like I may need to sell the GTI.
I have lost my job and it doesn’t make sense having this sitting when We have 3 other cars and only 2 full licenses in the house[emoji23]

Trying hard to find reasons not to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Village Idiots
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by Village Idiots »

Unless you are in need of the money, don't rush into any decision you may then regret. It's not actually costing you anything just being there. At this stage there is no knowing how long you will be unemployed.
Are there any jobs you can be doing on the car which are not costing money? Having a something positive to do will be good for your long term mental health. Depends upon what your partner thinks, of course, discuss all possibilities with each other.
Best of luck for the future, lets hope it's only a temporary blip in your life.

GT_II
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by GT_II »

Difficult choice. The Scirocco will hold it's value, but I understand, in hard times, and when circumstances change, the luxuries sometimes have to go. As with anything old, there's a chance it will cost you money. If timing is not critical, you could test the market with a higher price - asking prices currently certainly seem to be strong.

1992 VW Scirocco GT II 1.8 90PS Brilliant Black 30k