My Project

Discussion relating to the Scirocco 1982-1991 - - please ask technical questions in the technical/trouble shooting section
Mophead
fill in the right answer: 15

My Project

Post by Mophead »

SC1.jpg
Hi
I'm restoring a 1991 Scirocco Scala. It was a barn find and it came from around Swansea. Does anyone have any information on this car's former life?
sc2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

daveyheats

Re: My Project

Post by daveyheats »

No idea on previous history but she looks like a beauty! Is there much to do on her?

Mophead

Post by Mophead »

Having major headache with the electrics. Aside from that the front end needs some work (behind the bodykit), the bonnet needs respraying and the interior needs a retrim.

h11poc

Post by h11poc »

Hi , what issue are you having with electrics?? When I got mine I had to basically fix everything electric :-)

Mophead

Post by Mophead »

It won't start and I've checked/ replaced everything I can think of!

h11poc

Post by h11poc »

I do apologise, but what do you mean it won't start , bar the obvious?? Does the starter engage?
Spark and Combustion and Exhaust .. If you have spark from the plug do you have fuel for the combustion?? There are many reasons and if you be a bit more specific I think i can help as I had similar issue with mine.