Skyrocket 54 magazine

General discussion focusing mainly on the cars and the Scirocco Register - other stuff within reason.
Forum rules
This is a GENERAL discussion area - we have set up specific areas for eg technical queries, model specific issues etc etc to help you get the right answer quicker.
eefy
fill in the right answer: 10

Skyrocket 54 magazine

Post by eefy »

Well full members should now have an email to the latest edition of the Skyrocket club magazine :)

As usual let me have your feedback :)

Village Idiots

Re: Skyrocket 54 magazine

Post by Village Idiots »

Hi Heath,
Do you know if Will has processed all the membership payments? I still don't have a copy of the above e-mail. I also am not able to enter new posts and want to put an advert in for my Scala. I am able to enter the car's details in the title block but then it won't let me do anymore, it doesn't tell me I don't have permission, which I seem to remember it used to. I tried sending a message to the mods through this site also but it didn't seem to go and a copy didn't come up on my e-mails which I requested. I can't find anywhere on the site which tells me if I have (or don't) have permission. There used to be something at the top which referred to private messages, all that is no longer there.
My limited computer skills just get me frustrated!

GTXTRA

Post by GTXTRA »

Jem - your email on this forum account is a virgin.net one, the guys have been using a gmail account re. sending you the mag.

maybe thats an issue?

You can amend any of your account settings so that we've got one or the other?

Best

Sean

Serial Rocco-ist.........
Village Idiots

Post by Village Idiots »

Hi Sean,
You overestimate my ability to use these new-mangled machines. Whilst I am sure it is possible to amend the settings, I cannot do it. I have just tried clicking on any symbols on the screen, and none of them appeared to let me into account settings. I am sure you are correct re the problem, maybe you could give me details of what to do to get into my account settings?
Would this have any bearing on why I am unable to post new items? My logic says no, as I've never had a problem in the past.
All the best, young fella.

whiteshark

Post by whiteshark »

Still waiting on mine, Kate sent me an email to confirm my membership was renewed. Hopefully it hits my email inbox soon.

Village Idiots

Post by Village Idiots »

Admins, help wanted re my post above whiteshark's
Keener to be able to open a new post to advertise my car for sale.

GT_II
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by GT_II »

Village Idiots, it's possible there might be something strange going on with your browser or screen settings. Can you view other websites as normal? What type of device are you using to access the internet, eg phone, tablet, or laptop, etc and what browser, eg Chrome, Safari, etc? Is there someone you know with a bit of tech knowledge who could help you figure it out?

1992 VW Scirocco GT II 1.8 90PS Brilliant Black 30k
Village Idiots

Post by Village Idiots »

Thanks for the reply.
Qther websites normal. I have just joined the DOT Motorcycle web site and owners' forum: absolutely no problem.
Use a PC, browser is Chrome.

mr.brown
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by mr.brown »

I've been having exactly the same problem with Mac OS, iPad OS, iPhone OS - basically anything that uses Safari as a browser. I can fill in the Title/Subject box but don't get a box for the Body. Sander is aware but hasn't been able to do anything.

Works fine on a Chromebook with Chrome OS