Headlamp Washer Parts

Bodyshell and Panels; Fittings; Dashboards; Interiors; Bumpers; Light clusters front and rear (non electrical queries) Grilles and brightwork; Repairs including to bulkhead due to clutch cable pulling through
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
RussGLAuto
fill in the right answer: 15

Headlamp Washer Parts

Post by RussGLAuto »

Morning gents,

MOT time tomorrow, last one before Gladys turns the big 40! Had a quick check over everything to find the windscreen washer not squirting fully. On investigation found she'd had a wee under the bumper. Part #4 on the attached seems to have snapped off where it inserts into the bumper over-rider, thus loosing fluid here. Pulled the plug on the motor and blanked it for now.
Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 10.17.51.png
I could probably bodge something together but would rather find an OEM part or good used instead. Looks like someone had been there before me as they have superglued the extension pipe onto the none return valve #5. This I have found on E-bay as the part is shared with Audi UR Quattro:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302429333192 ... SwCP5hqp6z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Daily Driver - 2017 Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine - Polestar - Arctic White
Weekend Wagon - 51k 1982 Mk2 Scirocco 1.6 GL Auto - Diamond Silver
Other Half's Wagon - 2018 Mk7.5 Golf GT TSi Auto - White
Daughters Curb Scraper - 2016 Fiat 500 1.2 - White
GT_II
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Headlamp Washer Parts

Post by GT_II »

The part number 86...... identifies this as originally a Polo part, so it was likely fitted at some point across the entire VW range. So in finding a used one, I think you can cast your net quite wide.

1992 VW Scirocco GT II 1.8 90PS Brilliant Black 30k