2010 Scirocco GT TDi Northampton NOW SOLD

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
millsy20
fill in the right answer: 10

2010 Scirocco GT TDi Northampton NOW SOLD

Post by millsy20 »

Model: Scirocco GT 2.0 TDi 140 6 speed manual
Year: 2010
Mileage: 44401 and rising
MOT: 18th June 2017
Current owner: Yes
V5 present: Yes
Price: £9295 ono
Contact Details: PM on here or 07791966845
Additional Information:

This is my daily driver and the mileage will rise and has been my pride and joy for the last 4 years, all services and MOT in my ownership have been carried out by Parkway Northampton VW. It has had a health check by them every 6 months. The car is finished in LC9X Deep Black Pearl with Truffle interior, this colour combination seems to be quite rare because I haven't seen many for sale like this, with fitted floor mats from VW and Interlagos 'turbine' alloy wheels which have some kerb rash. The rest of the exterior is in excellent condition as is the interior. All 4 tyres were replace in May 2016 with Pirelli P Zero on all corners. The cambelt was changed last year on 21/11/2015 when it was serviced. The only mechanical issue that i have had whilst in ownership of the car was in November 2013 when I had the EGR valve gasket replaced, since then it has never skipped a beat.

The car is HPI clear and has never been in an accident.

The car has the RCD510 head unit with a 6 disc CD changer buit into it and the VW MDI interface with 3 connectors, USB, old iPhone/iPod and new iPhone/iPod. It has the Adaptive Chassis Control which has 3 settings of comfort, normal and sport, this adjusts the damping rates as wheel as the weight of the steering and has cruise control. It has a space saver spare wheel and tool kit in the boot.

All in all this car is in excellent show room condition and it is with a heavy heart that I need to sell.

Pictures:

Thank you for looking
Richard

1991 Red Scirocco GT2-Soon to be GT2 16v
2010 MK3 Scirocco GT TDi 140 for daily duties