NEW FORUM FEATURE - MEMBERS ONLY LISTINGS

Self employed? Paid up Member with a useful service or trade that other forum members might need? Get listed here.
Forum rules
Scirocco Register offers no guarantee and is not liable for any dispute arising from services listed here. Paid up Members only able to list here - please follow rules at top of section.
GTXTRA
fill in the right answer: 10

NEW FORUM FEATURE - MEMBERS ONLY LISTINGS

Post by GTXTRA »

Are you a -

Builder - Solicitor - Graphics Designer - Mechanic - PR - Architect - Plumber - Electrictian - Surveyor - Tiler - Decorator..............anything (legal) really.

If you are a self employed or independent trader then we are now offering free of charge listings in this part of the forum to Paid Up Members of the Scirocco Register who run their own business.

Suggested format - to make it easier for potential customers = TRADE, LOCATION - FORUM NAME eg - BUILDING SERVICES, DERBYSHIRE - SHAVHEAD

We will need you to detail:

Your name
Company name
Company telephone
Web address where you have one
Your Club Membership number

Worth highlighting areas covered - eg National?, London/SE?, North East?

Direct replies/enquiries only - these are not discussion threads but will remain unlocked re positive reviews/testimonials.

Assuming this takes off we will then develop a classified layout by topic/trade.

NOTE - While Scirocco Register is not liable in the event of any dispute arising from arrangements made and deals done via these listings we reserve the right to delete any thread without notice or explanation.

Re the 'mates rates' services such as courier, borrowing of trailers or private mechanical work then again we are pleased to continue with those listings but potential customers should only enter into such arrangements having sought their own assurances in the event of loss, damage or dispute with the member concerned. Club Membership must also be taken out if 'mates rates' listings are to continue. Membership Numbers will need to be added to existing threads or they will be deleted by 30 November 2010.

Re other products/service? pm me or Ant and we'll discuss it - if you are handy with car audio, do re-trims or you have some spare car storage space let us know.

Thanks

Serial Rocco-ist.........
GTXTRA

Re: NEW FORUM FEATURE - MEMBERS ONLY LISTINGS

Post by GTXTRA »

remixed/re-launched.

independent or self-employed and a Paid up Member? get yourself listed here.

MrD

Post by MrD »

Will get myself paid up soon then !!

I am a sole trader,running a carpet and upholstery cleaning business,been going 7 years now.

6 point cage,Koni`s,lower front brace,rear brace,goodridge hoses,4,2,1,supersprint back box,k+n,kent gs2h,vernier,skimmed and ported head,alloy fuel tank.catch tank,Short shift ,9A soon.
GTXTRA

Post by GTXTRA »

just bumping this opportunity - there must be more independent businesses out there?

monzajake
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by monzajake »

Jake Hughes
J.Hughes decorating services
07717502427 or 01372 879286
Club Membership number 950

I offer a wide range of home decorating including, coving, plastering and tiling to a full redecoration of new and old homes.

My location is Bookham Surrey.

Helpfull & friendly service.
Fully insured.