Discount directory - Motorsport Discounts

Self employed? Paid up Member with a useful service or trade that other forum members might need? Get listed here.
Forum rules
Scirocco Register offers no guarantee and is not liable for any dispute arising from services listed here. Paid up Members only able to list here - please follow rules at top of section.
Jack92
Site Admin
fill in the right answer: 15

Discount directory - Motorsport Discounts

Post by Jack92 »

Hey guys,

I’ve recently started a new project, quite simple really. It’s a free directory companies can sign up to but for signing up they have to offer a discount code to people who use the directory... that’s basically it!

Thought it may interest some of you specially if you are after bits at cheaper prices :-)

Let me know what you think and if you are after certain discount I shall see what I can do :-)

http://Www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk

Jack@motorsportdiscounts.co.uk

Motorsport Discounts was set up during 2017. The aim being to bring like minded people together and make sourcing parts quicker and easier. While this idea was great we had to think more about how we could benefit our users and how to get them using our service. This is when we decided instead of charging for adverts we would request a discount code from the companies allowing our users to benefit from money off the parts they are after.
The benefits of doing this extends to both users and companies alike. Allowing companies to add their profile to an ever growing database with more users signing up each day due to the discount benefit they receive!

Jack
South East

www.motorsportdiscounts.co.uk
Seat Leon 1.8T 20V - Track Car
VW Scirocco Scala 1.8 Inj - Toy
Ford Transit 2.0 - Work Horse

Jack
South East

VW Scirocco Scala MK2 1.8 Inj
Jaguar XE

www.jackgregory.me.uk
Jack92