Seat frames with padding and door cards poss MK1

Sell your Scirocco parts and accessories here - ALL items need a price unless you are listing a complete Scirocco for breaking. No links to EBAY items without a price here.
No price? thread deleted. Daily bumps not appreciated - not fair to other sellers.

Moderator: Scirocco Register

Forum rules
no price? assume deletion, lock or worse. Daily bumps? No thanks.
Eagle1
fill in the right answer: 15

Seat frames with padding and door cards poss MK1

Postby Eagle1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 pm

I have what I believe to be a set of front and rear seats from a Mk1 Scirocco, (different to my Mk2 seats, that's my only theory ). There are no covers on the seats at all so suitable for spares or repairs. The door cards are blue. Unfortunately the front one have two round holes in them, extra speakers I presume. The rears appear to be okay. If you want or need picture please send me, via pm if you wish, an email or phone number. Price £50 the lot. I'm located near Torquay in Devon but I do know a courier that travels the country. I can get price comparison home if you send me your postcode. Delivery is also dependant upon when he is your area.

Eagle1
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Seat frames with padding and door cards poss MK1

Postby Eagle1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:28 am

These are still available. I'd rather someone had them than me bin them as I could do with the space.

Return to “Parts for Sale”