FREE FULLY ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS

Sell your Scirocco parts and accessories here - ALL items need a price unless you are listing a complete Scirocco for breaking. No links to EBAY items without a price here.
No price? thread deleted. Daily bumps not appreciated - not fair to other sellers.

Moderator: Scirocco Register

Forum rules
no price? assume deletion, lock or worse. Daily bumps? No thanks.
EDDIE-F
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by EDDIE-F » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Hi all
I had a set of vmaxx coilovers on my Scirocco for a couple of years or less. I hated them. I recently went back to coils and shocks and I am very pleased with the result. However the coilovers cost hundreds of pounds and they had less than 2k miles on them. There dusty because I sprayed them with wax to protect them but ok. they are the ones with damper adjusters on front and rear, though I never got a ride quality I liked. So I just want rid of them. There too good to bin but I can't be bothering with selling or posting. So if any ones got a project that needs some suspension or just want to make a fast buck selling them on. let me know via here and I will leave them in the front garden for collection. you will need to collect from Ashford Kent. I won't post them or take money for them.

thxxx

Post by thxxx » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:11 pm

Hey, I am restoring a GT2 at the moment (in the restoration section) where some of the suspension is a little old, I do know someone in Canterbury that I may be able to convince to pick them up. I will ask and let you know ASAP

Édit: will know Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDDIE-F

Re: FREE FULLY ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS

Post by EDDIE-F » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:37 pm

Ok thxxx

thxxx

Post by thxxx » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Apologies, he has no storage (lives in a flat) and I can't justifiably ask him to store them in there for a couple of months until he comes down. :-/ If no one else comes forwards and you change your thoughts on postage (or still have them in a couple of months!) I will happily take them. In the meantime good luck with getting them off your hands.

EDDIE-F

Post by EDDIE-F » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:02 pm

OK no problem. The offer still stands to anyone. Collection only. Observing social distancing of course.

BradRoche

Post by BradRoche » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:28 pm

Have you still got these mate? And would they fit a mk3?