Garage clear out MK 1 & MK 2

Sell your Scirocco parts and accessories here - ALL items need a price unless you are listing a complete Scirocco for breaking. No links to EBAY items without a price here.
No price? thread deleted. Daily bumps not appreciated - not fair to other sellers.

Moderator: Scirocco Register

Forum rules
no price? assume deletion, lock or worse. Daily bumps? No thanks.
SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER

Garage clear out MK 1 & MK 2

Postby SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Hello!

Yep another long term Scirocco parts saviour needing to clean and clear some parts out of the garage - honestly sooo much in there and sooo much to list, entertained a Scarborough style Mike and Ian clearance, this may still happen yet.

Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it, more than likely I do it will just be buried !

To start :

MK 2 tailgates, no spoilers on either, one early (small spoiler) one late (large spoiler) complete apart form spoilers and include trim, washer motors £50 each take them for the spare glass !

Mk 1 blue storm rear bench, base fine, back has chunk of foam missing and leather to appears as if it has had a chemical spill on it in its history, worth it if you do not have one whatsoever, as a spare or want to make use of the frames £40

Mk 1 black door cards two pairs (fronts and rears) these are the GLS type with the longitudinal section of carpet that spans the base of the front cards, rears pure black vinyl, of course as you already know the fronts have also been pre-cut for you to fit your own speakers ! £50 each set

Mk 2 steel filler neck and Mk 1 Golf cab neck body - I was going to cut the top off the mk 2 neck in order to stll use the original filler cap and weld this onto the good and solid Golf cab neck body, came across a stainless one so this is for the final time for sale, comes with rubber gaiter and steel band that fits inside this £40

Mk 2 rubber gaiter and steel band that fits inside this £10

Mk 2 black front and rear door cards (fronts with grey inserts that require re-gluing in places) later front cards to accommodate electric window switches, lower shelf and speaker housing included, rear cards require some attachment pins, they just spin out so use the ones from your old cards, I may have some however, passenger rear card has classic mk 1 and mk 2 rear bench hook damage but this is not visible when bench is in position, generally in good condition, passenger side has a couple of nicks that could be glued £80

Mk 2 rear cards with custom fabricated speakers and tweeters £20

Mk 2 VDO voltmeter blanking plates where there is no voltmeter next to the ashtray, all lugs intact, cast years '82 and '83, £10

Mk 1 rear number plate black surrounds / plinths, cannot stand them myself, as fitted to the later face-lift MK 1's, £20 each

Mk 2 lower centre console - early version with the speaker balance switch (included with wiring), has a crack on the drivers side but would glue and not that bad £20

Mk 2 lower centre console - later version, has a small cut out on the back face of the main cubby hole, likely not visible when fitted, was a cut off switch for the fuel pump anyway all gone now, so bare in that sense £20

Mk 2 glass two pairs rear quarters both pairs clear with seals £60 each, drivers side rear quarter clear no seal £20, two drivers side main door glass clear £25 each, pair front door quarter-lights clear with seals £40.

Mk 2 rear speakers, top housing, cradles, nuts, all lugs intact on both £30

Mk 2 black parcel shelf with matching side carpets, previous owner kindly cut holes for 6x9speakers and these come with it too ! £30

Mk 2 under dash shelves and under coverings let me know what you want.

Glass various Mk 1 let me know what you want and I will let you know what I have.

Mk 1 door shells.

Mk 1 tailgate glass.

Mk 1 carpets galore - does anybody bother with second hand carpets these days ?

Seals galore - does anybody bother with second hand seals these days ?

This opens up a bit more of a (personal) debate for me and clearing this stuff out in terms of what is worth keeping and trying to sell and what may just as well end up at the tip - comments please !

Will add more as I get through it, currently all over everywhere !

Please reply on here, main thread, for requests as my PM box is just about full !

KR

SSF
Last edited by SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

james butler
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: Garage clear out MK 1 & MK 2

Postby james butler » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 pm

what colour is the tailgate glass for mk2? i need tinted green if you have it.

I dont mind project cars but I HATE SANDING!!!

unknownmale
fill in the right answer: 15

Postby unknownmale » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 am

Mk2 windscreen seal?

- David

SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER

Postby SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:29 am

Hello!

James - pretty sure the glass in the later one is clear (will check) early one clear.
David - Yes let me surface them and then we can go from there.

KR

SSF

Chris M GT
fill in the right answer: 15

Postby Chris M GT » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi,

Do you have an uncracked dash?

Nate

Postby Nate » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:10 pm

How much for a tidy front half mk1 carpet? Pref in back

Check out my photostream on Flickr
'69 bay, '79 bay, '74 bug, '78 GLS, '91 GT2, '10 SAAB 9-3

SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER

Postby SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:25 am

Hello!

James - clear glass only.
Chris - did have already gone.
Nate - need to surface them and we'll go from there.

KR

SSF

Nate

Postby Nate » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:24 am

SCIROCCOSILBERFEDER wrote:Hello!

Yep another long term Scirocco parts saviour needing to clean and clear some parts out of the garage - honestly sooo much in there and sooo much to list, entertained a Scarborough style Mike and Ian clearance, this may still happen yet.

Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it, more than likely I do it will just be buried !

To start :

MK 2 tailgates, no spoilers on either, one early (small spoiler) one late (large spoiler) complete apart form spoilers and include trim, washer motors £50 each take them for the spare glass !

Mk 1 blue storm rear bench, base fine, back has chunk of foam missing and leather to appears as if it has had a chemical spill on it in its history, worth it if you do not have one whatsoever, as a spare or want to make use of the frames £40

Mk 1 black door cards two pairs (fronts and rears) these are the GLS type with the longitudinal section of carpet that spans the base of the front cards, rears pure black vinyl, of course as you already know the fronts have also been pre-cut for you to fit your own speakers ! £50 each set

Mk 2 steel filler neck and Mk 1 Golf cab neck body - I was going to cut the top off the mk 2 neck in order to stll use the original filler cap and weld this onto the good and solid Golf cab neck body, came across a stainless one so this is for the final time for sale, comes with rubber gaiter and steel band that fits inside this £40

Mk 2 rubber gaiter and steel band that fits inside this £10

Mk 2 black front and rear door cards (fronts with grey inserts that require re-gluing in places) later front cards to accommodate electric window switches, lower shelf and speaker housing included, rear cards require some attachment pins, they just spin out so use the ones from your old cards, I may have some however, passenger rear card has classic mk 1 and mk 2 rear bench hook damage but this is not visible when bench is in position, generally in good condition, passenger side has a couple of nicks that could be glued £80

Mk 2 rear cards with custom fabricated speakers and tweeters £20

Mk 2 VDO voltmeter blanking plates where there is no voltmeter next to the ashtray, all lugs intact, cast years '82 and '83, £10

Mk 1 rear number plate black surrounds / plinths, cannot stand them myself, as fitted to the later face-lift MK 1's, £20 each

Mk 2 lower centre console - early version with the speaker balance switch (included with wiring), has a crack on the drivers side but would glue and not that bad £20

Mk 2 lower centre console - later version, has a small cut out on the back face of the main cubby hole, likely not visible when fitted, was a cut off switch for the fuel pump anyway all gone now, so bare in that sense £20

Mk 2 glass two pairs rear quarters both pairs clear with seals £60 each, drivers side rear quarter clear no seal £20, two drivers side main door glass clear £25 each, pair front door quarter-lights clear with seals £40.

Mk 2 rear speakers, top housing, cradles, nuts, all lugs intact on both £30

Mk 2 black parcel shelf with matching side carpets, previous owner kindly cut holes for 6x9speakers and these come with it too ! £30

Mk 2 under dash shelves and under coverings let me know what you want.

Glass various Mk 1 let me know what you want and I will let you know what I have.

Mk 1 door shells.

Mk 1 tailgate glass.

Mk 1 carpets galore - does anybody bother with second hand carpets these days ?

Seals galore - does anybody bother with second hand seals these days ?

This opens up a bit more of a (personal) debate for me and clearing this stuff out in terms of what is worth keeping and trying to sell and what may just as well end up at the tip - comments please !

Will add more as I get through it, currently all over everywhere !

Please reply on here, main thread, for requests as my PM box is just about full !

KR

SSF

Hey dude

You wouldn't have an interior mirror arm in your stash by any chance?

Check out my photostream on Flickr
'69 bay, '79 bay, '74 bug, '78 GLS, '91 GT2, '10 SAAB 9-3

Return to “Parts for Sale”