Scirocco scala 16v

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
Kirky76
fill in the right answer: 15

Scirocco scala 16v

Post by Kirky76 »

Vw scirocco scala 1992
£2000
7 months mot
Owned by me with V5 in my name
Located in lincolnshire, coningsby
Mobile 07813279366
Private sale with a folder full of receipts and old mot's

Owned for just over two years and in that time I have changed or upgraded many parts, the brakes front and rear have been replaced, braided hoses fitted, the servo has been replaced with a mk2 golf 16v item with a brand new master cylinder, suspension replaced with AP coilovers.
Engine has been replaced with a 1.8 16v kr engine along with the gearbox, the engine has just been serviced with the clutch and Cambelt being replaced before fitment, the injection system has been replaced with bike carbs and recently set up by Bogg brothers.
Cooling fan and temperature switch just replaced with new g12 coolant.
Rear wheel bearings replaced.
She is metallic black with recently refurbished snow flake alloys, tyres have 6mm of tread, 7 months mot, interior is in very good condition, unmarked seats and carpets, the dash has a few cracks but I don't think you would find one with out any, electric windows have been replaced for manual ones, I have replaced the front door cards so there's no holes. Exterior is very honest there is a dent in the rear nearside quarter and above the nearside side repeater.
I am looking for £2000 or to use her for a px towards a 1302 or 1303 beetle.
Last edited by Kirky76 on Thu May 11, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mark H

Re: Scirocco scala

Post by Mark H »

Could you send me some photo's please

Mark

Alpine White
VW Scirocco GT2 (1991)
Membership Number 1296
mr.brown

Re: Scirocco scala

Post by mr.brown »

Sounds like a fabulous car for someone - at a great price too. Good luck with the sale.

If you're on Facebook it might be worthwhile joining a couple of the VW and Scirocco specific For Sale groups on there :good: