SOLD 1992 Scirocco GT2 For Sale

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
Jim DSX
fill in the right answer: 15

SOLD 1992 Scirocco GT2 For Sale

Post by Jim DSX »

SOLD!!!! 1992 ( K Reg ), Scirocco GT2. £2500 OVNO. Near Stafford Staffordshire.

Model - Scirocco GT2.
Year - 1992 ( K Reg )
Mileage - 116000/
M.O.T - M.O.T till May 2017.
Current Owner - Yes
V5 Present - Yes.
Location - Near Stafford, Staffordshire.
Price - £2500 OVNO.
Contact - PM on Forum or E-Mail jim.f.riley1983@gmail.com

Additional Info - Here we have the relunctant sale of my 1992 Scirocco GT2. (selling due to work commitments). Has been used as a daily driver for commute to work (60 Mile round trip a day) with absolutely NO trouble at all. I have owned this car for a little over 2 years and covered over 15,000 miles. It has been great fun and extremely reliable. It was purchased from a garage in Nottingham. It has some Scirocco register stickers in the windows from when I bought it so thought I would advertise it here as hopefully a previous owner / member would like to have it as I have really looked after it and would like it to go to a good home!!! Apart from two small rust spots on drivers side door (under 5 pence in size) the bodywork is in very good condition all over. Interior is in very good condition throughout.It has been converted to a webber carb with manual choke. I have kept this car well serviced and it has recently had an oil change, New oil filter / new air filter / new fuel filter and bosch super8 plugs ready for winter. Tyres are all in very good condition. ( New rears on last M.O.T ). I have also fitted new front brake discs and pads around 12 months ago. Various other little jobs have been carried out. All in all a great little car that needs an enthusiast to give it a new home!!!

Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
FB_IMG_1483613581683 (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jim DSX on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

mark1gls
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: 1992 Scirocco GT2 For Sale

Post by mark1gls »

Looks a tidy car and good luck with the sale, I've uploaded one of the pictures on here, if you click on the picture it will go nice and big. :-D
Copy and paste the IMG code then delete the [URL=http... etc bit so it does not link the image to photobucket.

Mk1 78 Scirocco GLS 1.6 FR, weekend toy.
Mk1 88 Golf GTi cabriolet 1.8 DX. Daily drive.
Membership No. 323
Jim DSX

Post by Jim DSX »

Nice one mate, I'm not the best with computers, my consultant has sorted it for me!!!

Jim DSX

Post by Jim DSX »

Car now sold.