Scirocco MK II 1985 for sale £1700 ono

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
Rockyroad
fill in the right answer: 15

Scirocco MK II 1985 for sale £1700 ono

Post by Rockyroad »

Model;- Mk2 GTS
Year;- 1985
Colour;- Black
Milage;- 46913 - sporadic since taking out of parents garage in 2015, works in cold weather (stored for 6 years previous)
Tax;- No, currently SORN as of 1st September
MOT;- yes until 26th January 2017
Current private owner;- myself
V5 present;- Yes
Location ;- Herefordshire
Price;- £1700 ono
Contact number; 07521694084 (text as poor signal in house)
3 owners including myself.

It is with a heavy heart that I'm now selling my Mk II GTS (1985) as I have recently moved to central Bristol without parking and don't need a car now as I'm based in the city. I have tried to work out a solution to keep the car but no garage here means that it is time for the car to find a new home. From the pictures you can see it is in solid condition apart from a few minor areas on the paintwork (the main area is below the door handle in one of the pics below) but any questions just ask.

I have had the clutch replaced in the last couple of months, new wax stat fitted at the same time and has a 5 months left on the MOT. There has only been one problem with the car since I have owned it (8 years) and that is the sporadic functioning of the Odometer (this has been the case for the last 18 months). It works when the car is cold in the winter but regularly stops working when it warms up. I have MOT history that backs this up.

The car has been used regularly since I returned to the UK in Jan 2015 but only as a local run around so the readings are not far off exact mileage. From the research I have done, it doesn't seem too difficult to fix but I don't have the confidence to take apart. Prior to Jan 2015 the car was declared off road since 2009 as I was living in London and didn't need a car. During these 6 years it was permanently stored in my parent's dry garage. I purchased the car in 2007 when I moved to Bath and used it locally until early 2009 - during this time I used it as a run around in and out of the city and it was always reliable. As i said previously, I'll be sad to part with this car but happy that it will go to a good home and be used more than I can at the moment.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP.

BlackGT

Re: Scirocco MK II 1985 for sale £1700 ono

Post by BlackGT »

Hi, I don't suppose you still have this?