1990 - Scirocco GT2 - £800 (ono) - North Wales

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
captainwow15

1990 - Scirocco GT2 - £800 (ono) - North Wales

Post by captainwow15 »

Model: Scirocco GT2
Year: 1990
Mileage: 118,000
MOT: Nov 2016
Current owner: Yes
V5 present: Yes
Price: £800 (ono)
Contact Details: Please feel free to text or call me on 07860617898

I've owned the car since 2009 and she was my daily drive through uni and since graduating, unfortunately I don't have the time or space to fix her up.

Selling my beloved Mk2 Scirocco which sadly I just don't have room for anymore. Used daily up until a few months ago, the GT2 requires a little TLC to get her back top spec. A little bit of weekend maintenance and you'll have yourself a bargain classic. MOT till November and require prompt collection.

I'll start off with the issues upfront:
I haven't been able to get the engine started, seems like a dead battery, but I don't have the time or a spare to test it out unfortunately, as such may need to be taken away on a trailer.
There is a crack in the windscreen on the passenger side which will need fixing/replacing
This car was used as a daily driver for a few years and the paintwork shows the relevant signs of age and fading.
The sunroof popped off it's hinges and is sunken slightly, however it doesn't leak.

The good points:
Up until I stopped driving her, the engine was perfect, idled well, pulled strongly and no smoking or knocking.
She handled perfectly and the suspension was in good order.
Interior is in excellent condition, seats, including bolsters like new
Comes with a CD/USB radio
I had the fuel filler neck replaced a couple of years ago
She is a lovely car and I just wish I had the time and space to fix her up. I'll be sad to see her go, but hope she will go to a good home.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch, viewings welcome.