1990 - Scirocco GTII - £1000 - Oxford

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
Oldguy
fill in the right answer: 15

1990 - Scirocco GTII - £1000 - Oxford

Post by Oldguy »

Model: GTII
Year: 1990
Mileage: 204672
MOT: None
Current owner: Yes
V5 present: Yes
Price: £1,000
Contact Details:
Additional Information: Contact by PM or text 07809 100914

I have owned this much loved car since new. Running extraordinarily well. Odometer has stuck. Little mileage in recent years. Full regular services. Factory fitted sunroof. The bodywork is mostly good with some rust on driver door and passenger rear wing. Cloth interior has started to wear on driver's seat. The dashboard looks good. The carpets are in good condition, as is the boot area. Will need some work to restore it to its full glory, but fundamentally a nice car. 1 original key. Currently SORN.

I am struggling to attach more than 3 images so if you want some more pictures of the interior please PM or give me an email address I can send them to you at. Likewise if you would like to view the car please contact me.

Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oldguy
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: 1990 - Scirocco GTII - £600 - Oxford

Post by Oldguy »

Model: GTII
Year: 1990
Mileage: 204672
MOT: None
Current owner: Yes
V5 present: Yes
Price: £1,000
Contact Details:
Additional Information: Contact by PM or text 07809 100914

I have owned this terrific car since new. Now reducing the price as I had little interest from my previous posting. The car is running very well. Odometer has stuck. Little mileage in recent years. Full regular services. Factory fitted sunroof. The bodywork is mostly good with some rust on driver door and passenger rear wing. Cloth interior has started to wear on driver's seat. The dashboard looks good. The carpets are in good condition, as is the boot area. Will need some work to restore it to its full glory, but fundamentally a nice car. 1 original key. Currently SORN.

I am struggling to attach more than 3 images so if you want some more pictures of the interior please PM or give me an email address I can send them to you at. Likewise if you would like to view the car please contact me.

Peter