1991 - Scirocco GTII - £1500 - Shoreham-by-Sea

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
awilton
fill in the right answer: 15

1991 - Scirocco GTII - £1500 - Shoreham-by-Sea

Post by awilton »

Model: Scirocco GTII 1.8 8V
Year: 1991
Mileage: 111109
MOT: April 2017
Current owner: Yes
V5 present: Yes
Price: £1500 ONO - No PX or traders!
Contact Details: PM or text me (Adam) on 07 55 44 252 44
Additional Information:

For sale is my Mk2 1991 VW Scirocco GT II 1.8 8v (manual) in Alpine White with 111,109 miles on the clock (will rise a little), and 5 previous owners. I’ve owned Sid for 8 years and was my daily for many of those. Over the last few years it has seen barely any use and now has to go ASAP due to a change of circumstances (I no longer have anywhere to keep it).

On the inside it has a cloth interior in good condition, stereo with (30-pin) iPod connection and an immobiliser. Everything works, however the speedometer flutters below 30mph. Minor corrosion spots showing in places, most notably under the bonnet around the latch. Most have been treated with Kurust to prevent further corrosion. It isn't the neatest in places but overall in decent nonetheless. The Pierburg carb was replaced with a Weber DMTL, and the suspension was uprated to SPAX shocks. Tons of paperwork to go with it going back years (need to locate bulk of it after house move). Recently I’ve replaced the leads, plugs, air filter, fuel filter, rear brake lines and ICU. Since owning it, it’s also had a new fuel tank, had the filler neck sorted, new suspension coils and the snowflake alloys added.

It has a new MOT with no advisories.

Will take some better photos now the weather isn't terrible.