1983 1.6gl for sale Rotherham

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
83scirocco
fill in the right answer: 15

1983 1.6gl for sale Rotherham

Post by 83scirocco »

Title: for sale scirocco 1.6 gl

Advert content:

Model:1.6 gl
Year: 1983 (old Y reg)
Mileage:88k
MOT: feb 2016
Current owner: me
V5 present:yes
Price:1195
Contact Details:message me
Additional Information:

Body work in really great condition. Wheels recently refurbed and great tyres. All.round nice car. Plenty of history and genuine miles. Old.mots etc.

I actually swapped this for my mk2 golf gti. So i dont know too much about sciroccos or there value. So ive priced it with an ono. its my daily drive at the moment but wouldnt take much to get it to show.condition wise i think.you would have to look at a fair few to see one as good as this.

Message me and come for a drive and a gas about vws

Its not mint such as back seat could do with retrimming/replacing purley through sun damage. Its got the pierburg carb which is tempremental. Comes with sony cd with aux input. Always runs and i do 200 mile.round trips easily. I was.provided with the manual weber carb and kit but never fittes it. Will be supplied with the car. Its generally a good.motor and im.open to offers as i have another car

Struggling to add pics at moment but if your serious let me know and i will get some to.you.

If you search on here it was spotted on the i saw you thread try the reg number of hjn 217y.

Pictures:

obrut429

Re: 1983 1.6gl for sale Rotherham

Post by obrut429 »

Hi
Interested if you could send pics? Will pm you.
Thanks
Ian

Many MK2 and Mk1 roccos - all sold/RIP
MGF