1987 Scala (Carb) £450 Bangor Gwynedd Now sold!

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
MRMENDER
fill in the right answer: 10

1987 Scala (Carb) £450 Bangor Gwynedd Now sold!

Post by MRMENDER »

Model: Scala
Year: 1987
Mileage: 94000
MOT: NO
Current owner: Me
V5 present: Yes
Price: £450 ONO
Contact Details: PM's
Additional Information:
I have known this car for about 5 years. The owner contacted last month, she is getting on a bit and after owning it since 1994, has decided to part with it, she would like something a bit lighter on the steering.
About 5 years ago the owner got in touch as the car was running rough. I fitted a new Weber carb and fitted a good used filler neck. The car has been running fine since.
The body is ok no dents except the passenger door is dented and has a rust bubble. Drivers door the rubber strip is missing, someone has painted a black line it its place.
Inside is fair, bolster wear on drivers seat, plus the usual stains that these white scala's seem to attract.
I have no other paperwork with the car other than the V5 I know for certain that it was serviced every year by a small independent garage.The MOT ran out last month.
4 good tyres
Undersides all seems sound.
I can assist with delivery It is even possible to deliver to Dublin port
I need the space so it has to go. If it does not sell then when I have more time in the Autumn, I will either brake it or MOT it obviously the asking price then will be higher
NOTE! The registration is a private plate but goes with the car. I think the car originally was on a "E" plate.

NOW SOLD