1988 Scirocco Scala £2000 Manchester

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
loz_so manc
fill in the right answer: 15

1988 Scirocco Scala £2000 Manchester

Post by loz_so manc »

Model: Sirocco Scala (injection)
Year: 1988
Mileage: 97k
MOT: april 2016
Current owner: me
V5 present: yep
Price: £2000
Contact Details: 07752981492
Additional information:

Nice tidy car that i bought from a member of the scirocco register. Lots of history, and rock solid underneath. In the 15 months ive had it its had New Coilovers, front tyres, waterpump and thermostat, alternator and belts, head gasket, cambelt and tensioner, new brakes all round, headunit, wheel bearings, service etc etc. Drives great and looks great, 90% original paint which is good (pro polish and detail last year), unfortunatley the N/S front wing has had paint at some point in its life and has a bit of laquer peel and fade. Original red detailed snowflakes and red scala interior in good condition, drivers bolster and dashpad intact. Its the 112hp injection model, fuel pump is noisy but runs great, so i havent changed it, starts on the button hot or cold. stainless backbox, sounds great.

I doubt youll find a better scirocco than this. It took me four months to find, and i viewed a lot of rusty shite along the way....

happy to provide further pics if needed

£2000, no swaps (only selling because i want a 944 next)

Loz 07752981492, south manchester

Pictures: