1990 - Scirocco GTii Auto - £3,250ono - Hinckley

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
evil len
fill in the right answer: 15

1990 - Scirocco GTii Auto - £3,250ono - Hinckley

Post by evil len »

Model: GTii Auto
Year: 1990
Mileage: 63,700
MOT: Yes
Current owner: Yes
V5 present: Yes
Price: £3,250 ono
Contact Details: scirocco@fugazi.co.uk
Additional Information:

A lovely example in gleaming Alpine white and having only covered a very low 63,700 miles, backed up by MOT history.
Incredibly solid and pretty rust free body for a 29 year old, never been welded as far as I can tell, and as you can see from the photos the underneath and under bonnet has been kept in very good, clean order.
Fires up instantly, runs and pulls well, automatic gearbox kicks down with no problems. Stainless steel rear exhaust.
Original bill of sale (was £10,653 when new !) two original VW keys and original dealer sticker in rear window !
Coil over suspension with new strut top mounts. Genuine and rare BBS alloys which would benefit from refurbishment. Fitted with original dealer-fit alarm system.
Interior is in good condition with no rips, holes or marks on the upholstery. Receipts, old MOT’s etc.
I’m only selling as apparently it IS possible to have too many cars (or so I’m being told) and I’m just not using this girl which is a waste. She’s currently registered SORN. Viewing in Hinckley area welcomed, but no time wasters, scammers or canvassers please ! This is a very honest, usable and lovely car which could be improved further to make a truly special example.

Pictures:

evil len

Re: 1990 - Scirocco GTii Auto - £3,250ono - Hinckley

Post by evil len »

evil len

Post by evil len »

Okay, so now for the bad bits (let's be honest here) :

LED clock has bled (VW Heritage £36)
Someone has removed the rear wiper (ebay £35)
MOT isn't very long (but I don't want to insure her just to go get an MOT)
Both mirrors need mounting trim (ebay £15)

I'm open to genuine offers. No silly 50% offers though please ...

evil len

Post by evil len »

*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***

Thank you