Audi A4 B6 1.9TDI Quattro Avant - Sale Or PX for MK2 Rocco Inj

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
mk2moo

Audi A4 B6 1.9TDI Quattro Avant - Sale Or PX for MK2 Rocco Inj

Post by mk2moo »

Hi guys,

Been a while since I have been on here. After a bit of normal life I am now looking for a MK2 Rocco injection.

I am putting my car up for sale or would be interested in a PX for an injection rocco such as a Scala or GTX.

The details of the car are:

Make: Audi
Model: A4 B6 Avant
Year: 2002
Engine Size: 1.9 tdI
Fuel: Diesel
Mileage: 150k (will rise as I'm up and down the country most weeks)
MOT: 30th Jan 2019
Tax: N/A
V5 Present: Yes
Current Owner: Me

Price: £2500

Body:

The body is straight and in great condition. The front arches are a weak point on these and this continues the trend. The return lip is a bit messy and I may have made them worse when fitting the wheels as the front tyres were much wider.

That is the worst bit about the body. The rest is clean and strong. It could do with a clay, cut and polish which would make it shine. As I'm doing a lot of miles at the moment I am mainly keeping the interior nice and tidy. Of course before a sale I would clean it but still could do with a proper clean.

Interior:

The interior benefits by having lovely leathers with strong supportive bolsters and still limited wear for the usage. The car has aircon which blows very cold or hot when needed. The switches, steering wheel etc are all in great condition and show little wear. The carpet is clean but the drivers side does have a small wear hole from the years of peoples heels resting. Overall, it's a clean and tidy interior.

Engine:

I am currently in the process of moving to Cornwall and this car has helped take me to and from Coventry almost every week for the last 3 months. That is 275 miles each way and this car has done it without a single hiccup.

The cambelt and water pump were changed at 133k (I have the receipt) meaning the new owner does not have to worry about that. It had an oil and filter change just before I started all this driving so I would advise to do another before winter.

Running gear:

The car had new brake discs and pads all round for the MOT in January. So these have a lot of life.

I upgraded the suspension to AP coilovers in October last year at a cost of £500. These are at a great height allowing normal driving, ability to carry stuff etc. I have used the car to take rubbish to the skip and there was no rubbing, nasty noises etc.

Along with the coilovers I bought some Mercedes CLS wheels. These are 9.5" rears and 8.5" fronts. The rears have 265 tyres and the fronts are 245 (or 235). The tyres all round are a few months old so have plenty of tread. With the suspension and wheels the car handles much better, with better stability, cornering etc. It hasn't been dropped on it arse but put to a usable daily height whilst making it look so much better.

Right, I think that is the majority. I feel I have covered the car as honest as possible. I am using this car every day and doing a decent amount of miles at the moment. In a few weeks I will have officially moved to Cornwall and I want to get back into something old to enjoy the country roads to and from work.

I am after a mk2 injection car. Modified would be preferred. The car must be running, reliable and in good condition. I don't mind doing some bits but overall I want a car that I can sort whilst using it.

I am between Coventry and Cornwall at the moment so if you wish to view the Audi this can be done in the CV6 area of Coventry or the Hayle area of Cornwall.

If the offer is a PX then I dont wish to travel too far but we can have that discussion if anyone is interested.

Any questions please fire over.

Please note - I will be sorting more pics out this weekend once I am back in Coventry and will update the post. Apologies for the lack of right now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.