Re 2000 mk2 scala injection PRICE REDUCED

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT - follow the simple template, include as much info as possible. NO TRADERS. NO PRICE? thread will be deleted without checking. Using English and Paragraphs always a winner too.
Forum rules
Follow the templates, no ebay link only ads, NO TRADERS. No price? no thread. it's not THAT difficult?
scrappy1382
fill in the right answer: 15

Re 2000 mk2 scala injection PRICE REDUCED

Post by scrappy1382 »

Model: Re 2000 mk2 2 scala inj
Year: 1990
Mileage: 186k
MOT: none
Current owner: myself
V5 present: yup
Price: £500
Contact Details: pm me
Additional Information: due to no longer wanting this car, as finally have the car i have decided to keep and restore to its former glory, this is now up for sale at the price above. please note, the engine is in very poor health, so needs work. - its burning alot of oil and ive lost interest in doing anymore to it. gearbox crunches into 2nd when changing quicker than normal. ive probably done less than 500 miles in this car. i work less than 1minute away from my house and enjoy the new addition to be bothered with this one. many people that have been following my work on this car have noticed i have made a few changes to it in the hope i would change my mind and keep it. because of the major paint fade, i have black wrapped the roof and changed the bonnet for a black one too. changed the bottom front spot lights for a more attractive looking set, black front and rear bumpers too. will come with a set of snowflake alloys with tyres that have legal tread.

ADVERTISEMENT IS NOW FOR 5 MORE DAYS OR IT WILL BE STRIPPED DOWN
Pictures:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scirocco Shane
84 cosmos blue storm - mafia car choice 2015 rip :-(
84 Havanna Brown Storm - 8-)
scrappy1382
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Re 2000 mk2 scala injection PRICE REDUCED

Post by scrappy1382 »

bump

Scirocco Shane
84 cosmos blue storm - mafia car choice 2015 rip :-(
84 Havanna Brown Storm - 8-)
scrappy1382