VW Heritage discounts

Becoming a subscription member, Qs & As, Discounts
GTXTRA
fill in the right answer: 10

VW Heritage discounts

Post by GTXTRA »

Scirocco Register Forum and Club Members can now claim discounts from this company.

Note from Andy at VW Heritage -

''What do you have to do?

This is slightly complicated, to be honest it’s not that hard, but I’ll run you through it step by step, and you’ll be pleased to know you and all your fellow club members need only do this once. (But it is required for membership verification, and to allow discount for clubs that offer membership with no membership number etc)

You or one of your members calls us to make an order. Before ordering any parts they must request to be included in our club discount scheme.

We will then ask for the caller’s details, i.e. post code and house number, and then a special verification number to confirm they are a member of your club. (if they are already a customer of ours we can then amend their details, if not we will set up a new account for them.)

The unique verification number for your club is 95585 (Scirocco Register)

Your club member then purchases the parts they require, and will receive discount from this point on.*

Discounts of between 5 and 10% on parts. Order online to get free delivery too!**

* if your member places an online web order, the discount may not be applied initially. Please request that they mention the club discount scheme and the code in the comments box and we will apply it manually. (We are working on a promo code box so you can enter the code for this to be automatic)
** See website for terms.

Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, I’m here to help you!

Andy Gregory
Watercooled Sales / Club Liason
andy@vwheritage.com

Tel: +44 (0) 845 873 8318 (Direct line with voice mail )
Tel: +44 (0) 845 873 7241 (VWH sales and enquiries)
Fax: +44 (0) 845 873 7242

http://www.vwheritage.com
http://www.vwh20.com

VW Heritage Parts Centre LTD
9-11 Consort Way
Victoria Business Centre
Burgess Hill
West Sussex
RH15 9TJ
ENGLAND

Serial Rocco-ist.........
GTXTRA