International Show Listings

Forthcoming shows, Events and Meets
Redrum
fill in the right answer: 10

International Show Listings

Post by Redrum »

If you fancy something that requires a long drive to get there, you may want to take a look at these:

GTXTRA

Re: International show list 2010.

Post by GTXTRA »

Serial Rocco-ist.........
Cpt Custom
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: International Show Listings

Post by Cpt Custom »

Dates for 2012 can still to be found on this site ...

http://www.vwshows.com/shows.php?year=2011
:pilot:

Image 1987 Alpine White Mk2 GT Lily
SYNCRO

Post by SYNCRO »

I used to be stationed at RAF Laarbruch in the Cold war and was looking at taking a trip over next year to look at the old place as it is now a civilian airfield.......

Low and behold after a bit of research found there is to be a VAG show there next year......Sunday 20th August 2014

http://www.volkstylebase.com/site/english.html

looks like it is in the old 20SQN HAS site

1984 T25 Autohomes Kamper (BIFFA)
1987 Scirocco Scala (TERRY)
2014 Golf GT TDi (Dirty Gerty)
ianaudia4

Post by ianaudia4 »

SYNCRO wrote:I used to be stationed at RAF Laarbruch in the Cold war and was looking at taking a trip over next year to look at the old place as it is now a civilian airfield.......

Low and behold after a bit of research found there is to be a VAG show there next year......Sunday 20th August 2014

http://www.volkstylebase.com/site/english.html

looks like it is in the old 20SQN HAS site
I bought my first Scirocco from a RAF Corporal based in Laarbruch, that was back in 1985 and the Scirocco was a MK1 GLi!

1984 MK2 Havanna brown Storm
1989 MK2 Alpine white Scala injection
2006 Audi A4 3.0TDI quattro (the beast)
SYNCRO

Post by SYNCRO »

I was out at Wildenrath in 85 didnt get to Laarbruch until 92 :)

SYNCRO

Post by SYNCRO »

Its actually Sunday 17th August!!

Ferry booked, hotel booked really looking forward to this forry overseas in a 27 year old car :)

SYNCRO

Post by SYNCRO »

2015 dates announced

VolkStyle Base will be back at Weeze for it's 3rd edition on the 16th of August with again the best of Europe from VAG.

http://www.volkstylebase.com/

Ferry and Hotel booked for the Terry the Sciroccos second foray to Europe :)

Blueshark

Post by Blueshark »

Scirocco Club Dissen.

30th birthday meeting in Bramsche Germany on 1, 2, 3, and 4th of September.

http://www.sciroccoclubdissen.de/html/birthday.html

More info to follow.

Joost

frenchyrocco

Post by frenchyrocco »

Hi all,

If you are interested and if you can come for little holidays in France, there will be a special event for the 40th birthday of the Fuel Injection System on 2nd and 3rd of July 2016 in the center of France, near Clermont-Ferrand, a very nice part of France for holidays ;-)

Just below, here is a summary of the event (sorry but I have used an automatic translater, I hope you will understand).

If you are interested, just let me know as soon as possible for the organisation. I can give you more details if you want (it is not free but not expensive).

Even if the event is for injection birthday, carb Sciroccos are welcome (as mine) but only Mk1 and Mk2 (sorry for Mk3).

Really hope some of you can come 8-)

Definition:
CLUB GOLF GTI Series 1 and PASSION SCIROCCO organize 2 and 3 July 2016 an output called "40 years of the Golf and Scirocco GTI / GLI"

Terms:
Vehicles Permitted: all cars are admitted Type 1 VW Golf GTi and Scirocco series 1 and 2 in original condition and regularly registered. The organization reserves the right to refuse the commitment to the event to any vehicle whose presentation departs from the original spirit of the vehicle.

Program

Saturday morning:
For participants to the ride in the Sancy (80 km with Mont Dore coast of legendary race), we will meet in Aydat (20 km south west of Clermont), which is our place of accommodation and meals, among 8:30 ET 9:45 for a 10:00 departure imperative. The loop ends at Aydat where it will be possible to recover the plate on cars. Departure for Charade around 12:30.

For those wishing to participate in discovery 3 laps of the circuit behind a pace car, arrive by 10:30 am directly on the site Charade. The site will be open from 9 am to accommodate them.

Saturday afternoon:
From 14 hours up to 17 hours, the circuit will be at our disposal. We turn in groups of 15-20 cars. 3 groups are considered:
• Learning Group: for people wishing to leisurely explore the circuit on the track conditions.
• Dynamic Group: for those wishing to drive a little sportier.
• Experienced drivers Group: for the regulars of the circuit with a more incisive behavior.

This output circuit does give rise to any classification whatsoever. We remind you that the noise standards are stringent, 90 decibels at 4500 r / min. Cars that exceed this threshold will not turn on the circuit. The helmet is mandatory.

We will gather at 17:30 to Charade to a departure for Aydat (15 minutes). We will have time to settle in before joining the room accommodation walk around 19h (traced about 800 m). Meals with aligot and country ham with baked pin on site, followed by a festive evening hosted by a DJ.

Sunday morning:
Aydat from the campsite at 9 to join the Charade-Classic which gathered nearly 1,000 cars last year. Our cars will be featured with the presence of the local concession that helps us with Volkswagen Southeast region for the anniversary. We will leave around 12:30 in Aydat for a convivial meal around a cold buffet which will mark the end of this weekend.

For those who are not eager to return, we will visit after eating a production farm St-Nectaire. Also thank you to register.

frenchyrocco

Post by frenchyrocco »

nobody interested ???

MRMENDER

Post by MRMENDER »

frenchyrocco wrote:nobody interested ???
We would love to go, however it clashes with my own organized event
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19431

Also clashes with this

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19329

:-( :-(

frenchyrocco

Post by frenchyrocco »

Hello MRMENDER
Sorry for answering so late :oops: , quite busy in January.
What a lot of nice events on the same day for Sciroccos !!!
Hope yours will have a big success (I love those kind of events) and the big show too.
If anybody is interested with the event in France, even very late, just let me know : it would be a real pleasure to welcome one of you :-)