GT2 UPDATE

Scirocco Register members projects
Forum rules
Section for all vehicle and related projects. Please keep responses pertinent to thread.
BillyBob780
fill in the right answer: 15

GT2 UPDATE

Post by BillyBob780 »

I havent been on for a bit so I thought a quick update was in order.
Many purchases have been made sofar sill and parcel shelf clips from Craig. Seat slider clips and a few odds and sods from VW heritage ( worringly less and less parts seem to be available). A new quieter electric fuel pump waiting to go on. Sourced a 2nd hand zender kit to put back on also 16v Golf mk2 servo and master cylinder... ive got a few quotes to put the paint right on the roof and the nearside... im now just working my way through many years of peoples attempts at wiring.... you have to love choc boxes on wiring !!! I may get to drive it again.... in a year or two.....
PS if anyone lives near Nuneaton and is good at the brake mod give me a shout ..... just in case I balls it up !!!

BillyBob780
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: GT2 UPDATE

Post by BillyBob780 »

Wiring all done..... car has now got central locking woring heater temp gauge fuel pump... Took to the body shop this morning.. Good shake down and quick blast up the A5. Sun shining and snicking through the gears. Today was a good day.

mark1gls
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: GT2 UPDATE

Post by mark1gls »

Good to hear your enjoying the car. :-D

Mk1 78 Scirocco GLS 1.6 FR, weekend toy.
Mk1 88 Golf GTi cabriolet 1.8 DX. Daily drive.
Membership No. 323