Right, im lazy so very little words but here is the on going progress...
Looked pretty from a distance
For some reason i didn't start with the obvious but didn't really have full access to the car then
and then i got access muhahahaha
So yeah basically everything came out to work out what state things were in and to tackle any rust.
Wiring... it was easier to understand rocket science. To the point where when you put the indicators on the reverse light came on and some other weird stuff. So that was next on the list.
A lick of paint for the floor pans
So that is currently where it stands. Alot to do (plans anyway) including a full respray as most of the car appears to have been painted with a brush... Off to see Mr Funk tomorrow to hopefully get some more bits including some looms to finish off the wiring and hopefully the interior can slowly start to go back in before i tackle under the bonnet and the outside...
Sorry for the slap dash post but i did warn you at the beginning! :)
Got round to starting the boot build today as I had a day off.. should probably finish the other bits first but hey ho...
After some advice from mr funk I decided to use the kingspan/celotex to level at the floor.
Which seems to have worked great!
After that make a template to classic way.
The. Transferred it to the wood... pretty simple and that’s pretty much it for now.
I’ve done both sides separate as you can see to allow the floor to be removed if needs be. The strip down the middle allows it to be removed easily and as I want to carpet it a different colour should work well! I hope haha