My 2nd new rocco haha :)

Discussion relating to the Scirocco 1982-1991 - - please ask technical questions in the technical/trouble shooting section
bennyboi

My 2nd new rocco haha :)

Post by bennyboi »

well i decided the black one was only worth the cash for the parts so im basicaly reshelling the car :)
the new car needs a respray/blow over but the paint work in in good condition for now its shiny just got stone chips all over and
scratches er n there

here some pics

Niall
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: My 2nd new rocco haha :)

Post by Niall »

That exhaust pipe! Is it meant to look like that? It looks really out of place

bennyboi

Post by bennyboi »

Niall wrote:That exhaust pipe! Is it meant to look like that? It looks really out of place
i know lol im altering that next weekend ;) and i also need to change the middle section

im just guna change the angle so it faces out insted ov up :P :pilot:

Niall

Post by Niall »

Ok sweet, i'd prefer it down pointing to be a bit more discreet, but what ever floats your boat.

That matt black 'rocco in the back round. Was that not on ebay a few weeks ago? With Intercepter or Terminator written down the side?

I'm sure theres a thread about it somewhere

bennyboi

Post by bennyboi »

Niall wrote:Ok sweet, i'd prefer it down pointing to be a bit more discreet, but what ever floats your boat.

That matt black 'rocco in the back round. Was that not on ebay a few weeks ago? With Intercepter or Terminator written down the side?

I'm sure theres a thread about it somewhere
yep its the one i bought off ebay i was goinn to repair it but its had a side impact and after removing the trimm inside thers a fair ammout ov
damage sooo its probs geting scapped
but 80 quuid for a car thts done 68k and has a mint engine cant be that bad so if i scrap the shell ill still get
my moneys worth from the block lol

im thinkin ov leavin the rear seats out tbh and making it flat
so its just a 2 seater :P

Niall

Post by Niall »

Might I suggest that it would make an awesome stock car race, Providing you stripped out absolutley everything.

Alternatley, if your scapping it and you live close then i'll take it off your hands :hi:

bennyboi

Post by bennyboi »

Niall wrote:Might I suggest that it would make an awesome stock car race, Providing you stripped out absolutley everything.

Alternatley, if your scapping it and you live close then i'll take it off your hands :hi:
unfortenatly im a fair few miles away
in sheffield m8

bennyboi

Post by bennyboi »

crappy pic till i get home at the weekend