John Wick PT 3

General discussion focusing mainly on the cars and the Scirocco Register - other stuff within reason.
Forum rules
This is a GENERAL discussion area - we have set up specific areas for eg technical queries, model specific issues etc etc to help you get the right answer quicker.
whiteshark
fill in the right answer: 10

John Wick PT 3

Post by whiteshark »

Parked my car up outside a cafe today to do a bit of shopping. While in the local butchers near to the cafe, a man walks in and asks me I'm I the owner of the Scirocco parked nearby outside. He had asked several people outside of the cafe if they could locate my whereabouts. He told me it was very nice bla bla bla and that he had previously owned one and really missed it. Then he asks me if I would consider selling my car. I very calmly said no, its not for sale and so it began. Why is not for sale bla bla. I replied that I've had they car for several years, i've done a lot of work to it and its not for sale.
I'm in my late forties and I've always been a Scirocco owner since my late 20's. However, this was not the end, "Young man you do not understand me, name your price, I want your car" .
£7000 was spinning in my head, but then I thought about the memories, the work, and the effort of getting a replacement one to the same spec and reliability and I thought, i'm too old for all this. So my reply was, For the last time the car is not for sale no matter how much you offer me. Off he went not too happy. On returning to my car a couple having coffee beside my parked car then asked, what did you do that man? He left the butchers and went back to the couple at the cafe to give off to them that I would not sell my car for any price! It was the same couple who told him where to locate me in the first place. The couple found the whole thing very amusing, especially when I said to them that the whole thing reminded me of the John Wick film that I watched last night. Thank god I was not driving a Mustang, and that he was speaking in English!

mr.brown
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: John Wick PT 3

Post by mr.brown »

To be honest I'd be more scared of that conversation in Belfast :D

whiteshark
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: John Wick PT 3

Post by whiteshark »

LOL :pilot: :-D