Out door car cover for mk 2 .

General discussion focusing mainly on the cars and the Scirocco Register - other stuff within reason.
Forum rules
This is a GENERAL discussion area - we have set up specific areas for eg technical queries, model specific issues etc etc to help you get the right answer quicker.
G Beats
fill in the right answer: 10

Out door car cover for mk 2 .

Post by G Beats »

Hello all looking for a outdoor all weather car cover We had a storm force car cover for our mk 2 v.w Scirocco . We had one from cover your car but sent it back as did not fit properly and all so would only with stand up to wind speeds of 64 m.p.h tied down with the straps as the U.K has been for along time now with wind speeds in gales above this 80 m.p.h here before Xmas 2017 .This was a Car Zone one we had . Thanks to all can help it is very appercited .

G Beats.Been into MK 2 V.W Sciroccos since 98.Now on my fourth MK 2 Scirocco. R.I.P two MK 2 Scala DX Engine's.Sold GT 2. No longer have a mk 2 v.w Scirocco as it was stolen back in February 2020 .Or another one know have a 1980s BMW.
Jack92
Site Admin
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Out door car cover for mk 2 .

Post by Jack92 »

I’ve got a cover for the Scirocco and also one for the Leon. I think they are from cover your car.

http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/stormforce.htm

Jack
South East

VW Scirocco Scala MK2 1.8 Inj
Jaguar XE

www.jackgregory.me.uk
G Beats

Post by G Beats »

Jack92 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:51 am I’ve got a cover for the Scirocco and also one for the Leon. I think they are from cover your car.

http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/stormforce.htm
Yes they are Jack ours did not fit and only with stand wind speeds up to 64 m.p.h a storm force car cover they are totally 100 percent Wack in my View .

G Beats.Been into MK 2 V.W Sciroccos since 98.Now on my fourth MK 2 Scirocco. R.I.P two MK 2 Scala DX Engine's.Sold GT 2. No longer have a mk 2 v.w Scirocco as it was stolen back in February 2020 .Or another one know have a 1980s BMW.
Jack92
Site Admin
fill in the right answer: 15

Post by Jack92 »

Ah my bad, mine seems fine :-/ are you sure they sent you the right one?

Jack
South East

VW Scirocco Scala MK2 1.8 Inj
Jaguar XE

www.jackgregory.me.uk
G Beats

Post by G Beats »

Jack92 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:25 am Ah my bad, mine seems fine :-/ are you sure they sent you the right one?
Here this one http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/store/pro ... 408&page=1

but of course storm force with the straps all so mk 2 is longer then the mk 1