Really Retro Show

General discussion focusing mainly on the cars and the Scirocco Register - other stuff within reason.
Forum rules
This is a GENERAL discussion area - we have set up specific areas for eg technical queries, model specific issues etc etc to help you get the right answer quicker.
eefy
fill in the right answer: 10

Really Retro Show

Post by eefy »

Had a great run out with the Retrobeutes to Stafford, with Isaidthephil. Ended up bumping into Little-bro and Tempest. Ended up doing photo shoots off all 3 for future Skyrocket magazines. But a few shots of the cars-
DSC_0301.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG
And a preview shot of Phil's car, full set of pictures and write up in the next Skyrocket due out at the end of the month :)
DSC_0150.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eefy
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: Really Retro Show

Post by eefy »

oh the downside of today was a few repairs to mine to fix a water leak, also need to swap the front wheel bearings and worst off all the brackets on one side of my eyebrow and broke :( so will need to do a temporary fix whilst looking for a replacement :)

Tempest

Re: Really Retro Show

Post by Tempest »

Was a great little meet, large potentail, given the space that was still unused, so hopeful this meet will grow quite nicely. The retro-scene is starting to take off to cater for cars that aren't new enough any more to go to the usual VW shows, and not old enough yet to go to mor4e dedicated classic car shows.

Nice to bump into eefy, who no doubt has created much better pics of the Roccos than little me, so looking forward to his works of art :-D

The pics I took (all cameraphone jobbies alas) are here: http://www.ericcoolen.webspace.virginme ... index.html

Tempest

My Mk1 Rocco, Rado and 928
Corrado Club of GB Events Manager